Registered Massage Therapists are available seven days a week offering diverse specialties. Techniques range from light force to rehabilitation needs. Massage therapy can be an important part of a health maintenance plan.
Massage Therapy is most effective for muscle soreness or stiffness, restoring range of motion in joints and to relieve sports-related muscle tightness. However, it has been known to aid in the following:
- Reduce or eliminate pain.
- Improve joint mobility.
- Improve circulation.
- Improve immune system functioning.
- Increase lymphatic drainage.
- Reduce depression and anxiety.
- Reduce tension within muscles.
- Increase body awareness.
We also offer pregnancy massage.